What are cookies?
We cannot access any other information saved on your device through the cookies, even if this is where the cookies are downloaded. Cookies cannot upload any type of codes, carry viruses or malware and are not harmful to the user’s terminal.
All of the information on the cookies installed through this website as well as the indications on how to manage your preferences are given below.
The Website remembers the user’s choice so the brief report will not be shown on subsequent connections from the same device. However, the user can always completely or partially revoke previous consent.
If you experience technical problems related to consent, please contact us through the channels on this website so we can provide assistance.
What type of cookies do we use?
To allow the use of our Website and to deliver our services, we use so-called persistent cookies (cookies that remain in memory until manually deleted by the user or which remain for a long period before programmed removal) as well as the so-called session cookies, which are memorized on the visitor’s computer and deleted when the browser is closed.
In particular, cookies may be:
- Technical navigation or session cookies and those strictly necessary for the operation of the Website or to allow the use of the contents and services requested.
- Functionality cookies, i.e. those used to activate specific functions of the Website and a number of selected criteria (e.g., language) in order to improve the service provided (WARNING: by disabling technical and/or functional cookies the Website may not be able to be consulted or certain services or functions of the Website may not be available or may not function correctly and you may be forced to change or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the Website).
- Third-party cookies, or those from websites or webservers not owned by Process Factory, used for the purposes of those third parties. It should be noted that these third parties, listed below with the related links to their privacy policies, are typically independent data controllers for the data collected through the cookies they send, so you should refer to their policies for processing personal data, information, and consent forms (selection and de-selection of the respective cookies), as specified in the aforementioned Provision. With regard to the third parties who send cookies through our Website, we provide the following links to their respective privacy policies. As already mentioned, these third parties must provide the policy and collect your consent, as required by law. This responsibility applies not only to cookies that third parties send directly, but also to any additional cookies that are sent through our Website from using services that the third parties themselves use. In fact, with respect to these cookies sent by the service providers of the aforementioned third parties, Process Factory is not able to exercise any control over them and does not know their characteristics or purpose.
The following are links to information on third-party cookies:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it-it
- Doublclick: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it-it
- Youtube https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it-it
- Cognitoforms https://www.cognitoforms.com/privacy
The following cookies are sent from the website:
|Technical Nome||Scope||Type of Cookie||Expiration||Domain|
|NID||Remarketing activities||Third-party cookies||6 months||.google.com/.google.it|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Aggregated analysis of visits to the video||1 year||.youtube.com|
|PREF||Remarketing activities||Third-party cookies||8 months||.youtube.com|
|YSC||Navigation session||Third-party cookies||Session||.youtube.com|
|GPS||Navigation session||Third-party cookies||Session||.youtube.com|
|CONSENT||19 years||. gstatic.com/.google.com|
|__cfduid||needed for sharing services on social networks through the AddToAny platform||Technical analytical||1 year||.addtoany.com|
|_gat||optimises request speed||1 minute||.4sustainability.it|
How to configure your terminal
If you are not in agreement with the installation of cookies, you must configure your browser to disable the receipt of cookies or not use this website. By disabling cookies, however, the website or some of its functions may not operate correctly.
To change the cookie use method, to block reception or to delete cookies on your terminal, simply go into your browser setup.
Most browsers provide the ability to accept or refuse all cookies or to accept only certain ones (for example, coming from specific websites).
Even though they use similar steps, the method varies for configuring cookies for each browser. For details regarding the procedure to follow, the user can visit the website www.aboutcookies.org or consult the browser “Help” section.
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences for third-party cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com.